This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site!
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere in the Carribean....
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car? Totally depends on mood. It can range from 80's one hit wonders, to DMB, to Indigo Girls, to Hip Hop or Pop.
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? Me and Mikey T would jet up to NYC, eat at a fabulous restaraunt, and catch a play.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Gossip Magazines, Reality Shows and the E! Channel.
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home? Paris, France.
6. Last book that you couldn't put down? The entire Twilight Series.
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch? Any movies I watched a gazillion times in college-- Dirty Dancing, My Best Friend's Wedding, Jerry McGuire, Father of the Bride, etc.
8. What is your favorite local escape? Auburn Sporting Event.
9. How do you escape on a budget? Escape??? I haven't escaped in years.
10.Best food you've ever had while on vacation. Seafood at Capt. Anderson's in Panama City Beach, Florida.