Monday, November 24, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos Matteo!!


We do most of our family birthdays in November. Emma Kate, Mom, Matthew, some Aunts and Uncles, etc. This past weekend was the Matthew celebration. Matt-Matt, as he is called, is one of my favorite nephews. Ok, I only have three and they are all my favorites, but, I digress.
This little squirt is just about the cutest, sweetest child you could ever meet. He looks more like Emma Kate's sibling than cousin. He has blond hair and the prettiest blue eyes you have ever seen.
He is a mover & a shaker. It is like music takes over his body involuntarily and he moves like no 3 yea.....oops...4 year old you have ever seen.

So, it was Matthew's choice where we had lunch after church on Sunday and he chose mexican (a kid after my own heart!!) so here are some pics from our fiesta de cumpleanos!

Emma Kate was pooped after the festivities! She fell asleep "reading" her book and it was too cute to pass up.