Wednesday, August 12, 2009

For Marsha....

If you work here, like me.......

Or just love this place in general like my family, most of my friends, and my birthday twin, Momma Roach.......Then you know it is close.

See, I can hear that it is close, because, since I work HERE to be exact......
I can hear them practicing.................



They are getting ready, as I am, for this................

Soon it will be time to be one of these folks heading to Tiger Walk..............


And then onto this place..........................
More specifically you can find me here...... I will watch this.......................



and then this............................

And hopefully, when it is over......I will do this.
All because I believe in Auburn and love it.



War Eagle.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Sept 5th. The universe will be right and I will be in loveliest village. Texting you throughout the game. Crying when they are about to run out. Jealous of your job, your life...just jealous.

Busy momma said...

If only the kids were not napping I would have just let out a big WOO HOO and WAR DAMN EAGLE!! Amy T. you have a way with your words- thanks!!

The Fite Family said...

I think this is the best blog you have done yet. I LOVE Auburn, and will never leave. The spirit of tiger pride is so great here...WAR EAGLE!!!