Monday, January 26, 2009

I believe in Auburn...

Most of you know that I am a compelte dork when it comes to Auburn. I love everything Auburn. I always have. I love that my husband loves Auburn and my family loves Auburn. So, I get sad sometimes at the apathy that strikes Auburn after football season. For example, basketball. Now Auburn is not known for its outstanding basketball program, but it is still Auburn and I love it.
So I was THRILLED to go see the undefeated Women Tigers BEAT Tennessee for the first time in 12 (yes 12!) years. It was a great atmosphere. It was a sell-out crowd--a record for Auburn Basketball.
It was a great game and we were there with Aunt Debbie, Uncle Mike, Cousin Ashley, Friends Mrs. Sally and Hilary and Bean. Emma Kate had no nap and we didn't think we would make it through the first half.
That lil' trooper lasted the entire game. All it took was Aubie and some popcorn.
War Eagle!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jealous... I want your AU Life.