Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Must... Have... Camera...


OK, so the no camera thing is killing me. Having a cute 2 year old and no camera should be a crime and I am guilty. So, I DID finally get a new SIM card for my phone, but right now the number assigned to it is out of North Dakota, so it is still messed up. However, I was all over the 1.3 mega pixel camera on my recycled phone this morning when I put EK in a cute new outfit I made.

We have been having some terrible two tantrums lately. I am not sure if it is the change in her class or teacher or maybe she is still just traumatized from the finger incident (I still am!), but she is NOT excited to go to school, she REFUSES to go to bed in her room (although we reluctantly win that battle every night) and she wakes up every night and comes to our bed.

Today, I told her if she was a good girl at school we would go see her boyfriend, Aubie. We are going anyway (AU mens basketball NIT game), so I sure hope she is good.

She has been adding bits of humor into our days, though. Yesterday they had a St. Patrick's Day green party at school. When her fav teacher came around to give her some green kool-aid, she said as cool as a cucumber...

"I cannot have green drink."

The teachers figured she was telling the truth because she does have so many food restrictions, so they offered her apple juice. Again, she said...

"I cannot have apple juice. I only have water."

Who knows where that came from? Maybe she gave up juice for Lent??

1 comment:

aedozier said...

The shirt is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Maybe we can have a sewing date without our girls soon! I am taking this afternoon off to show a co-worker how to make the a-line jumper. Payin' it forward ;-) Not that I am anyone to be teaching, but that I can do! Still dying to make shorts...alas, one day maybe I will be able to sew for a whole day!