Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For the Love of Basketball

In case you are wondering why I haven't been posting much, we have been doing a lot of this....





No really, it controls our life. OK, maybe that is an exaggeration, but we had back-to-back weekend tourneys. The above picture was in LaGrange, Georgia and the mighty-mighty Raptors came in second. I have a gazillion pictures from this past weekend; the Auburn Raptor Classic was here in Auburn. Mikey T and Unc coached and Emma Kate and I kept the gate and worked concessions. It was a fun weekend which included a devastating loss in the Championship game for the mighty-mighty Raptors.

I keep forgetting my camera, but the game went like this...



And we were all....



And Mikey T was like...........



And then he got a...............



It wasn't pretty.

No comments: