Saturday, February 5, 2011

For those not on Facebook


I have always been envious of those folks who do the 365-projects.  That is, where they take a picture a day for a year and post them on a blog or flikr or somewhere.  Some friends and I decided that in our hectic lives that was probably impossible, so we agreed to just start with the month of February. Our rules are a little loose. Post a picture a day in a Facebook folder entitled "February project" incorporating some element of surprise in the theme each day and write a little note explaining the picture.  We are on day 5 and so far I am on track.  I decided that since I am sparsely blogging these days, I will add the "February Project" here as well. Here is day 1:

I was leaving work on Feb. 1 around 6:00. As I walked across the sidewalk to my car in the parking lot, I came across this reflection. I looked all around and could not figure out where it was coming from. Finally, after much detective work, I found a car parked across the lot, facing my way and they had a mirrored AU tag that was catching the light perfectly and throwing this reflection all over the place. As I looked around, I saw it against a tree and against the Chemistry bldg as well. I only had my cell phone, so I snapped the best shot I could.

No comments: