Thursday, November 25, 2010

November Rain

I have always loved that song. That is what November always is....rain.  Constant.  Aside from a few very important birthdays, which I will blog about in December, Novembers always suck.  This November has taken the trophy of worst November ever. I have lost a friend and mentor.  A close friend lost their child.  There are people I love dearly that are hurting. I constantly worry about one of the  most important people in my life.  It has been long and hard and I will be glad when it is over.  Just a few more days. 
HOWEVER, there have been some moments of pure joy in this month, and for that I am grateful.  Here are a few snapshots from the month.......



















1 comment:

The Fite Family said...

You have one sweet little girl. And, I am glad she loves Ella Grace and I know that because she offered to share Aubie as a boyfriend.