Thursday, April 15, 2010

Long Time, No Blog.

I know, it has been ages.  And I would like to tell you I am going to take this opportunity to catch up on Easter, Basketball and such (even a Beauregard Beauty Pageant), but I am not. I am just going to take this opportunity to tell my best friend to have a very happy birthday.
This guy....


turns 34 today. 


We don't have anything big planned, but we have a big weekend that includes Auburn football and seeing the new Auburn Arena.

So what can I say about this 34 year old man?  I love him. We laugh, a lot.  Our years together have been a roller coaster, to say the least, but we have always been fans of thrill rides.

We are a lot differnt. And we are a lot alike.  We love sports, especially youth, high school and college sports.  He taught me to love golf and I taught him to love to travel.  He is a great daddy....just ask these two.


So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY T. 
We love you.
Even though you are old.

No comments: